- Personally selling to existing and prospect exhibitors to hit and exceed sales targets Lead, motivate and provide oversight, day-to-day management, and guidance to the international sales agents.
- Taking the brief from the client
- Briefing internal teams and bespoke suppliers.
- The key responsibility of this position is to generate business through efficiently & effectively handling the Leads allocated and provide complete information
- Evolve sales plan for each of the projects Leverage innovation to drive sales Recommend innovative process improvement ideas to streamline efficiency/costs/productivity.
- Cultivate, nurture and train Sales Team members to manage the Customer efficiently & effectively.
- Follow-up on the leads, explain the product and final deal closure.
- Regular Monitoring & Reviewing of performance levels of Direct Sales Team and In-House Marketing Supporting Team Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Participate in target setting exercise and ensure that the sales targets for the assigned projects are to be met
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers to help facilitate continued sales opportunities and identify project performance issues
- Periodic reviews with customers to ensure the customer experience is maintained and improve the sales pipeline from existing customers
- Attend industry conferences and events to network and develop industry expertise.
- To ensure desired volume through Direct Sales.
- Achieve Direct Sales Value Target through assigned Teams with efficient Lead Management System.
- Create a key team of high calibrated Sales Team Members.
- Manage the Sales team effectively by coaching, mentoring, provide periodic feedback and exposure to enhance learning
- Monitor team member productivity and motivate team to reach their goals
- Schedule and lead weekly team meetings
- Get the sale using various customer sales methods (B2B, B2C, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales develop out of the box sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Maintain and expand client database
- Meet the target set and assigned with various skills and methods.
- New business revenue generation through aggressive exhibition sales
- Build, manage and grow a diverse base of client relationships
- Identify new revenue opportunities and meet appropriate targets set out by management.
- Regularly and accurately report on prospects and pipeline.
- Establish, and maintain a level of market/client knowledge that can be utilized to assist in the planning and support of present and future event development and exhibition and sponsorship opportunities.
- Responsible for Exhibition Space Selling and Sponsorship Selling.
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline via Sales force/CRM
- Understand lead qualification and own the sales process to exceed targets
- Identify prospect needs, understand business drivers behind requests, and explain the value proposition
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings
- Be prepared to share knowledge, communicate and collaborate with teams around the globe
- Wear multiple hats: sales strategy, lead generation, sales rep, and account manager Qualities
- Creative and able to think outside of the box
- Passion for sales/communicate/travel Go Getter Attitude. Ready to extra mile to get the task done
- Minimum of 2-3year of selling experience (preferably events/exhibitions/conference/trainings)
- Independent and hard working, Punctual and professional
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- 360 degree Marketing involving CCP /PPC
- Marketing Google Adverts and online bidding for Ads
- 2+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of content management system
Job Description - Marketing:
- Web Research and generate leads
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new and existing business leads
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- To generate your own leads
Job Description – Telesales
- Profile for Telesale:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs –word /excel
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Ready to take up new challenges to learn and grow.