Schedule I- Employee Roles & Responsibilities
- Personally selling to existing and prospect exhibitors to hit and exceed sales targets
Lead, motivate and provide oversight, day-to-day management, and guidance to the international sales agents.
- Taking the brief from the client
- Briefing internal teams and bespoke suppliers.
- The key responsibility of this position is to generate business through efficiently & effectively handling the Leads allocated and provide complete information
- Evolve sales plan for each of the projects Leverage innovation to drive sales
Recommend innovative process improvement ideas to streamline efficiency/costs/productivity.
- Cultivate, nurture and train Sales Team members to manage the Customer efficiently & effectively.
- Follow-up on the leads, explain the product and final deal closure.
- Regular Monitoring & Reviewing of performance levels of Direct Sales Team and In-House Marketing Supporting Team
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Participate in target setting exercise and ensure that the sales targets for the assigned projects are to be met
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers to help facilitate continued sales opportunities and identify project performance issues
- Periodic reviews with customers to ensure the customer experience is maintained and improve the sales pipeline from existing customers
- Attend industry conferences and events to network and develop industry expertise.
- To ensure desired volume through Direct Sales.
- Achieve Direct Sales Value Target through assigned Teams with efficient Lead Management System.
- Create a key team of high calibrated Sales Team Members.
- Manage the Sales team effectively by coaching, mentoring, provide periodic feedback and exposure to enhance learning
- Monitor team member productivity and motivate team to reach their goals
- Schedule and lead weekly team meetings
Business Development Manager:-
- Get the sale using various customer sales methods (B2B, B2C, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales develop out of the box sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Maintain and expand client database
- Meet the target set and assigned with various skills and methods.
- New business revenue generation through aggressive exhibition sales
- Build, manage and grow a diverse base of client relationships
- Identify new revenue opportunities and meet appropriate targets set out by management.
- Regularly and accurately report on prospects and pipeline.
- Establish, and maintain a level of market/client knowledge that can be utilized to assist in the planning and support of present and future event development and exhibition and sponsorship opportunities.
- Responsible for Exhibition Space Selling and Sponsorship Selling.